I haven’t been uber-regular about posting, so I figured I should write something. So like any good American I googled “blog post topics” to see what I could see.
The first result was 20 Ideas for Writing a Blog Post on about.com. The number 1 suggestion for a post is LISTS. I haven’t done any lists on this blog so maybe it’s a good idea. So I searched “blog meme” and found an article about Bonsai Kittens and very nearly got sidetracked.
Googling “trivia lists” just got me “More people are killed annually by donkeys than in airplane crashes.” and “John Lennon’s first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.” (I won’t vouch for the accuracy of those statements.)
Just goes to show you that the computer is not necessarily a time saver.
Anyway, I’m going to do a 10 Random Things About Me List! Ready?
1. Cheddar cheese is yummy.
2. I don’t have a favorite color or book because I can never decide which I like best.
3. <—Number of dogs we’ve had in my lifetime.
4. I’m the youngest grandchild in my family.
5. I used to daydream about getting a poodle named Muffy. *cringe* >_<
6. The Mikado by the Stratford Festival is probably my favorite Gilbert & Sullivan Operetta. Watch clips here.
7. Ideas regularly swamp my poor brain.
8. I’m thinking I should put a picture in this post but can’t think what kind of picture.
9. Do lists about myself seem narcissistic? I hate it when most of my sentences start with “I”.
10. I’m running out of random facts.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post because time is non-returnable currency! Sayonara!